Friday, October 7, 2011

Fabulous...



Aloha!

We all know this was bound to happen...I would spend a ridiculous amount of money on a purse, and then I'd want to buy this silly luggage tag. However you have to admit how adorable this one of kind hot stamping tag is.

The tag was actually a lovely gift from my mom as a present for working my ass off this past summer while taking on 3 summer school classes and interning at a awesome non-profit organization AND participating in a intern program. I had a fun but harding working filled summer, and it was a sweet gift...This is definitely something I'll treasure. 

If you're considering getting something small and unique while on your visit to Hawaii, you must stop by the Louis Vuitton store located in Waikiki (go to this location because the others are atrocious). For $50, you can get a cute luggage tag souvenir that looks extra adorable on any bag...Louis Vuitton or not :)