Monday, October 3, 2011

Take me there...

Aloha curious ones!

I just realized that I forgot to mention that I would also be discussing my all time favorite thing in the world in this blog as well.... and thats FOOD!

So for todays blog post I wanna give a special shout out to my all time favorite manapua shop located in the heart of chinatown on Oahu.


Of all of the manapua shops located on this island, and there is plenty, Char Hung Sut has got to have the BEST manapuas around. With their soft bun and perfectly cooked meat in the middle, it's a must have when in chinatown! Although my mom says that she prefers their mai tai soo and pork hash over their manapuas anyday.

My personal recommendation: If you do plan to stop by this quaint establishment, GO EARLY because they are so popular that they usually run out of manapuas by 12 pm. I wish I could say that I was kidding but I'm not. I can't count the number of times I went there to see them turning customers away because they were sold out for the day.